This is depressing: You never think the last time is the last time, You think there will be more, you think you have forever, but you don’t.
Judge me & I’ll prove you wrong.
Tell me what to do & I’ll tell you off.
Say I’m not worth it & watch where I end up.
Call me a bitch & I’ll show you one.
Fuck me over & I’ll do it to you twice as bad.
Call me crazy… you really have no idea.
Don’t ever give up if you still want to try,
Don’t ever wipe your tears if you still want to cry,
Don’t ever settle for an answer if you still want to know,
Don’t ever say you don’t love him if you can’t let him go.
What will I say to Jonathan today?
I love it when my fingers are entangled in yours, my head is on your chest and I’m listening to your heart.
It makes me feel like nothing could ever go wrong and I’m totally and completely safe with you.
Fall in love or fall in hate.
Get inspired or be depressed.
Ace a test or flunk a class.
Make babies or make art.
Speak the truth or lie and cheat.
Dance on table or sit in the corner.
Life is divine chaos. Embrace it.
Forgive yourself. Breathe.
And enjoy the ride.
She’s got a smile on her face, and a “fuck you” attitude, because from this day on, she’s living life FOR HERSELF.
Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you I had no control over.
If you can’t get someone out of your head maybe they’re supposed to be there…
Ian Go Fast
5 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment