The first day back is not going well.
The world is aligning against me.
I have a cold and I’ve been trying to sleep for days, but NO one will let me.
Somehow I've managed to get a boyfriend, but not just any boyfriend. One that seems to be one of those pets that I don't have time for and can't handle, and I don't know what to do with it.
It literally happened this morning, when I was trying to sleep.
It's 137.5 and his issues are far worse than I ever thought.
He cried in front of me this morning.
I feel like I've been in this horrible nightmare for a few days and it just hasn't stopped.
My life has not hit neutral in days… and now I have a toxic relationship
And a puppy to take care of, a puppy being 137.5.
I need dinner. I need food. One of the problems, I've barely eaten in days and it's really getting to me.
I keep hoping this isn't happening
I haven't said yes to any of this! But I can't say no.
It's like nothing waits for my answer and if I say no, he's going to get really, really sad and think the world is disserting him.
I don’t need the pressure of being the one thing holding him together. He needs help, but I cant do all that by myself.
I can't have my life and his.
He won't calm down enough to listen to me
He doesn't see what he's doing
Everything is just happening SO fast
I can't grasp it.
Ian Go Fast
5 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment