I should have fucked you when I had the chance.
How old is too old? I always thought 4 years older was my limit…
SO, Everett made a deal with me that he’d buy me a jersey or a cheerleader’s uniform if I paid attention to sports for two weeks and passed his quiz. If I fail the quiz, I get stepped on! I like Everett, he brought up women’s suffrage.
Find a person who loves you for exactly who you are. Good mood. Bad mood. Ugly. Pretty. Handsome. The right person is still going to think the shines out of your ass. That’s the kind of person that’s worth sticking with. – Juno
I can’t promise to solve all your problems, but I can promise you won’t have to face them alone.
You shouldn’t frown because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.
If it’s right, it’s going to hurt.
People say it won’t, but it does.
And that’s what makes you cherish it so much more in the end.
&When you love someone you don’t give up
6 billion people in the world. 6 billion souls. And sometimes all you need is one.
We were give two hands to hold
Two legs to walk
Two eyes to see
Two ears to listen
But why only one heart?
Because the other one was given to someone for us to find.
I believe in prince charming, decent men & a few other fairy tale creatures.
It’s easy to say, “I love you,” to someone but it’s more meaningful to thank someone for loving you.
Waiting for the right man, meanwhile having fun with the wrong ones
Ian Go Fast
5 months ago
1 comment:
One nose, but two nostrils?
Post a Comment