I miss one fucking meeting for SOS and it feels like I missed EVERYTHING. Being sick FUCKED me over.
FML
Being sick got me SO fucked in life
I was off the radar and so many opportunities just past me by
Its not like I could help being ill, but no one understands that
I lost a job opportunity (my 4/17 entry REJECTION).
The opportunity to be nominated for an office position in a club, i miss one fucking meeting, I'm so pissed
At my in-service this weekend I found out my boss fucked me over.
I spoke to my old boss who I thought had a part in it, but she said she didn't.
She told me she though Kim was harsh and she, along with the managers, don’t agree. I believe Courtney, she's stuck up for me before.
I'm so scared of Kim and I don't want to be fucked over by confronting her. Court pretty much told me this... I can either confront him (pee my pants/cry), just forget it, or kiss her ass
Plus, I think I ruined my friendship with Trent by asking him out last summer. He barely looks me in the eye and doesn’t really talk to me at all. If I’d known he’d act this way I never would have done it.
Still, bugs me that he never answered the question.
Douche.
I like my job and I'm getting paid a lot. Well... I DID like my job.
I'm just confused how all this shit happens and so close together. Why me?
Thursday, the ass wipe doctor @ Hudson told me he couldn’t do anything for me but wait till Monday to do a Mono test. This was while I was sitting on his table, crying from being so miserable.
So, I went to Urgent Care in Dublin on Friday & found out I had a UTI.
Friday, I left Athens with horrible cramps. I felt like I needed to go to the restroom, but I couldn’t. It wasn’t the same miserable feeling I’d had the day before, but it certainly wasn’t any better. After the two-hour car ride to urgent care from Athens, I ran into the building and was in the bathroom for approximately thirty minutes. I think I expelled everything in my system and maybe more from some black hole in my stomach.
I didn’t want to worry Dad and I was really embarrassed, but I couldn’t leave. There was no way I could get out of the stall let alone chill in the office signing paper work.
Dad was on a conference call and I felt bad that he felt he needed to drop out of it for me.
I came out, we went to a different office, but I couldn’t make it too long and had to go back to the restroom. I came back out after a little while and helped Dad with paper work. I went to the restroom, back and forth, a few more times and the final time, when I came out to finally see the doctor, my mom was there.
She took over and let Dad go home to wait for us.
The doctor, Whitehead, was nice; Darlene’s husband, Garth, recommended him to us.
I told him all my symptoms and I felt sort of like a case on HOUSE. He even told me that not all of my symptoms could be caused by one thing. So, the nurses ran some tests. They took a blood sample, took a swab of my throat, and took a urine sample. After being in the restroom for as long as I had been, getting enough urine in that cup was difficult.
We found out that I had a UTI (again) and that I wasn’t pregnant. Apparently, every female who comes into the UC they test for pregnancy.
We went home and I watched TV with Dad. Then, I stayed up studying for the LG challenge the next day, texting Anthony, and watching HEROS. I couldn’t stay up past 2am.
Ashley wrote Andrea, our RC, an email complaining about the pot smell in our hallway and inexplicably told her (so she told me) that 137.5 was the cause.
The night before she asked me if I would care if she told someone that it was him. I said, “No,” assuming she meant our RA. Our RA, Nate, is a really nice, great guy, and it seems like he’d be more lax about it than Andrea. I could see him just giving 137.5 a warning.
Then Friday (?) morning, coming back to the room, she told me what she had done. I was taken aback. A wave of shock and fear flew through me. I couldn’t believe she did that, but at the same time, I could. I could see her at her computer, typing, without a second thought, a letter that would ruin 137.5’s life.
I thought about it. I wracked my brain. I texted Rachel and Courtney for their opinions/suggestions.
I wanted to warn him, tell him to get all his shit out of his room as soon as possible. Then, Courtney made a VERY valid point, which was only reinforced by nearly everyone else I spoke to: He brought it upon himself. They told me or reminded me that he had already had warnings, it was inconsiderate, and that I DEFINETLY do NOT owe him anything.
It seemed that Rachel understood how I was feeling, but she’s also one of the nicest people EVER.
I’m ashamed to say I did text him, telling him: I know we’re fight and neither of us want to talk, but I NEED to tell you something.
He didn’t text me back till I was in the car with my dad on the way back home. I was angry at his one word response of, “What?” but I told him: Get anything you’re not supposed to have in your room out.
He apparently didn’t get that message until yesterday. In the end, he thanked me, but I don’t believe he meant it.
There is no reason his friend Josh should and is nicer to me than he is…
All of a sudden my roomie is annoying me. I hope this feeling goes away soon because it feels like everything she does and says is nails on a chalk board.
I know she’s autistic, but for some reason, it’s becoming more apparent to me with time. Shouldn’t I just stop noticing it over time? Not the opposite?
Tonight she told Courtney she had to move to a different seat, twice…
It feels like she doesn’t clean. I know I’m not the best one at this by far, but at least I’ve made an attempt. I haven’t been here or sick for the past few weekends and the room looks nasty, specifically the sink. The trash is full. I know she hasn’t cleaned the bathroom but neither has Jacqueline. She ate my last hostess cup cake the other week. There is a piece of candy on the sink that I’m refusing to pick up. I know I’m being childish, but I feel like a mom. The carpet has still not been swept and I don’t feel like I should be the one to do it. It’s not like it’s a hard task, but it’s the principle the issue.
I’m being a baby…
I probably just need to get out of here for a while. Need summer.
I believe I may have added another layer to the drama.
I don’t remember why or how it started, but Anthony and I began talking online. It had to have been before Easter weekend. So, hasn’t been much longer than a week. I gave him my phone number after he’d been over a few nights, hanging out, and talking with Ashley and I.
He told me this weekend that he was dissatisfied that we connected better online than we did in person. We decided to hang out just the two of us.
Since I came back, we’ve probably been “alone” twice?
Sunday night, Brian had his back and chest hair waxed. It ended up looking like an anchor on the front and just four patches in a weird wing like pattern on the back.
It was later, after I left Courtney’s room, that I stopped at his and we chilled, talking and listening to music, till 2 AM –ish? I really enjoyed it. Evan, Brian, and Little Mike made solid appearances. Big Mike walked by a few times, then in and out through the bathroom door.
It was different. And I’m not so sure how I feel about Anthony. I’m not sure how I’m supposed to treat him. Last few friends I’ve made, we just jumped right into things and I never really thought about it. I’m just not sure what to make of him.
I saw “Adventureland” @ the Lennox with Thomas and Alex on Saturday. It was excellent.
Ian Go Fast
5 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment