Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Watching 10 Things I Hate About You

Slam Pig = girl who goes out with the sole intention of having sex
-Taylor

My total is 12.
I know you don’t know what this means… but I’m not so sure how to handle this fact.

Anthony drooled on my pillow AND MY BACK when we were napping. He told me yesterday that he turned over the pillow so I wouldn’t notice & didn’t tell me about my back.

I volunteered to be in charge of creating the slideshow for our SOS induction / goodbye ceremony.
The incoming secretary asked me if I had it done. I told her no one had sent me pictures. SO --- She sent me pictures. HORRIBLE pictures. They were ALL blurry… I’m really irrationally pissed about these photos. It’s not even that they are horrible and nearly all taken in the same place of the same people, but there were so few of them! It is literally going to be the shortest slideshow known to man!
I stole pictures from one of the officer’s FB page. I hope she doesn’t mind. They really don’t help besides providing additional photos & a little variety. There IS one picture of Viv & I at the benefit concert, but I feel conceited by adding it.
I’m really disappointed in them. It’s very apparent that these pictures are unsatisfactory and to place them in my hands to fix up is beyond what I volunteered to do.
PLUS, I always miss the important meetings.
I can’t go to the BBQ this Friday either… UGH! I know I could take some great pictures @ that too! I’ll need to put someone in charge of taking pictures… because obviously their normal photographer isn’t cutting it.

I’m also going to miss the Battle of the Bands @ 19 South. OfHuman is “competing” or whatever you’d call it.
Josh and I hadn’t spoken in a while until I decided to text him during the Terminator movie this weekend. He said he sometimes drops from the radar, but personally, I think that is complete bullshit. I really like Josh, but… he’s frustrating me. It’s depressing for me to think I speak more to Adam & Cleetus than him.
I just want Josh and I to have the friendship we had before his girlfriend at the time found out he was “flirting” to me.

I watched the Cavs game vs the Magic (game 4) last night and surprisingly it was more depressing than the previous game. Anthony & Brian have molded me into a newb sports fan. OF COURSE, I haven’t really learned any of the rules. Anthony says those aren’t really important.
I get impromptu quizzes.
Hopefully, this will help me with my challenge/bet I made with Everett.

Brian told me about his rating system for girls… and I guess guys too.
It’s comprised of 3 categories, where an individual is scored on a scale of 1 (BAD)-10 (AWESOME).
The three categories: Looks / Personality / Coapiability? (ability to do work?)
I gave him the scores: 6.5 (averaged with Court’s score), 9, & 2
He gave me: 6 & 8
I was a little disappointed about these scores, but he told me a 14 out of 20 was pretty good on his scale. Eh?

Brittany & I haven’t hung out or spoken in forever… Same with a lot of my friends now that I come to think about it…

The pools opened Memorial Day. It’s going to be a…. interesting? Summer.

Hessticals told me that he may be coming home from Germany for the Blink 182 concert in August or September.

Scott went to his National Guard jamboree-thingy… you know, one weekend a month, two weeks a year. This was the two weeks thing. They are training him to be a medic? Mom, Dad, and I aren’t so sure about this… Scott a medic?

Mom & Dad seem to have forgiven me. They actually seem to be acting like NOTHING happened. I’m not sure how to feel about this… It seems a little foreboding.

Awesome SONG that Anthony turned me onto:
Don’t Trust Me – 3OH!3

Mom mentioned these “Amazing Animal Friends” shown on Oprah:
Casey Anderson & Brutus the Bear

Tara the Elephant & Bella the Dog

Jessica the Hippo

Off the topic but it touched my heart. DARN YOU OPRAH!
Puppies Behind Bars Reunion

Have you heard about the movie where a girl’s vagina has teeth? Guess what it’s called! TEETH!

Have you seen all the Lebron & Kobe / Nike Commercials:
Mrs. Lewis
Unstoppable Game Tape
Chalk
Three Rings

I've been trying to get my book (DRY by Augusten Burroughs) from 137.5 with NO success.
He's probably hoping I'll give up, but NO!
I'm very possessive about my books and I guess it's the principle of the thing too?
I ran into him yesterday in the lobby, again, and asked for it back.
He said he was going to have to buy me a new one because he wrote and highlighted all over my copy.
If I consented to this idea I'm pretty sure he'd NEVER get me a new book.
So, I said I'd take my copy back, and I have to admit, I'm interested to see what he's done to it.

SEX APPEAL
-Dagmar Herzog

"Having condemned hyper−sexualized culture, the American religious Right is now wildly pro−sex, as long as it is marital sex. By replacing the language of morality with the secular notion of self−esteem, repression has found its way back onto school curricula −− to the detriment of girls and women in particular. "We are living through an assault on female sexual independence," writes Dagmar Herzog.

2 comments:

dmass said...

elephants are jerks

stark mad jabari said...

don't be dumb, you're smarter than that.