Nowadays... I can't help but look back on the past & think... Why the fuck did I date that guy?
Here's a big fuck you to the calls I waited for, the dates I hoped for, the love I wanted, the tears I cried, and the heart you broke, asshole.
Never hold your farts in. They travel up your spine, into your brain and that is where shitty ideas come from.
Just remember - it's your loss & she'll never be like me ;)
If you like her TELL HER because she won't wait forever.
She finally gave up. She dropped the fake smile, as a tear ran down her cheek she whispered to herself "i can't do this anymore."
By the year 3000, youtube, twitter, and facebook will join together and be called... "you twit face."
Ian Go Fast
5 months ago
1 comment:
This post is a hot mess
Post a Comment