Sunday, November 8, 2009

Q's 4

>Stop planning your life & let it plan itself. Stop trying to find the perfect boy & let him find you. If you don't want drama, then don't talk shit. Things are only as complicated as you let them be...

>Maybe it's true, maybe we don't know what we have until we've lost it, but maybe it's also true that we don't know what we're missing until we find it.

>God grant me the serenity to accept the things i cannot change, the courage to change the things i can and the wisdom to know the difference

sometimes people run away just to see if anyone cares enough to follow

>I don't have the prettiest face for you to look at or the skinniest waist for you to hold, but I do promise I have the biggest heart to love you with...

>Smile it makes people wonder what you're up to

>If looking back hurts, and looking forward scares you, then look beside you and i will always be here for you

>Everything happens for a reason... however, that reason might be to show that sometimes you have to go through the deepest valley to get to the highest mountain...

>If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart. I'll be there forever. -Pooh

>Promise me you'll never forget me because if I thought you would. i'd never leave. -Pooh

>Make your life your masterpiece

>Sometimes all you can do is not think. not wonder. not obsess. not imagine. just breathe out. everything works out in the end and the more you worry about it, the longer its going to take for things to end perfectly, just the way they should.

>& Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

>He said... I don't know why you wear a bra, you've got nothing to put in it.

>She said... you wear pants don't you?

>Friendship isn't about who you've known the longest, it's about who came and never left your side

>I want you to know, that i find you extremely attractive. So next time you're feeling down, just remember i think you're hot

>No matter how many times i get hurt because of you, I won't leave you. Because even if I have a hundred reasons to leave you, I'll look for that one reason to fight for you.

>If you love someone, tell them, because hearts are often broken by words that are left unspoken

>Sometimes it's best not to question your friend. Just help them dump the body bag into the river.

>Life lives, life dies. Life laughs, life cries. Life gives up & life tries, but life looks different through everyones eyes.

>I don't have to be your first love but I do want to be your last.

>Ex's are good for one thing. They are a constant reminder of what you don't want in the next one.

>Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted. -John Lennon

>I want to be your favorite hello... and your hardest goodbye.

>Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die tomorrow.

>At the end of the day, you can either focus on what's tearing you apart or what's holding yo together.

>If you love something let it go, if it comes back, it' yours, if it doesn't, it never was...

>Wherever you go, if my heart were a house, you'd be home...

>Perhaps they are not stars, but rather openings in heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy


It's not the clothes

It's not the hair

it's not the eyes

its not the appearance

its the personality (get to know me)


>Everyone sees who i appear to be but only a few know the real me you can only see what i choose to show there's so much more you just don't know

>I'm good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I'm not the Devil. I am pretty, but not beautiful. I have friends, but I am not the peacemaker. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love.

>You are not boring or vain or simple or mean. You're colorful, complex, and have a beauty that's all your own. and for the record, our are infinitely nicer than they give you credit for...

>Love is only a chapter in a guy's life, but to a girl, it's the whole book

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's not the clothes

It's not the hair

it's not the eyes

its not the appearance

its the personality (get to know me)