Sunday, November 15, 2009

Q's 5

So… I met this really cute, nice guy on Friday.

I’m going the teen girl thing hoping he’ll call or do whatever guys do to ask a girl out these days.

Becca said she saw something there, but you never know.


~ He gave her 12 roses, 11 real and one fake, and said "I'll love you until the last one dies."

>> I remember a guy who did this for a girl in high school, funny thing, she hated flowers… Must say, this is only worth doing if you do it for the right girl. Think.

~I'm somewhat skeptical you're laughing out loud as much as you claim.

>> LOL is ridiculous. I will not use it, it’s “haha,” “hehe” or nothing.

~ FYI... @my funeral it will be your job to throw yourself dramatically onto my casket... or run into it with your walker, what ever works for you.

~ ~ It takes three seconds to say, "I love you," three hours to explain it and a lifetime to prove it.

~ A good friend will comfort you when he rejects you, but a best friend will go up to him and say, "It's because you're gay, isn't it?”

~ ~ It's about love, it's about compassion, it's about kindness and it's about faith. It has nothing to do with luck. You get what you give so give good…

~ Every story has an end, but in life every end is just a new beginning.

~ ~ If you force sex on a hooker, is it rape or shoplifting? <<<<>

~ Positive Thought for the day: When you feel that nobody loves you, nobody cares for you, everybody is ignoring you, and people are jealous of you, you should really ask yourself... Am I TOO sexy?

~ ~ I myself am made entirely of flews, stitched together with good intentions.

~ When your heart speaks, take good notes.

~ ~ I don't give second chances, I don't believe in them, but for whatever crazy reason i gave you one... never again

~ It's not about being who everyone else wants you to be, its about being yourself and finding someone who loves every bit of it...

~ ~ I'd be more sociable if I wasn't so tired from obsessing about how to avoid socializing with people

~ They ignore each other & look the other way but they both know it wasn't supposed to end this way

~ ~ I'm so glad God gave me understanding friends, because I say a lot of stupid crap

~ You know you had a great time when yo can't tell your mom what you did.

~ ~ Irish girls make the cutest girlfriends, the best friends, & the worst enemies

~ The heavy sarcasm in your voice gives me a sense that you're kidding

~ ~ Remember when we were young, how we couldn't wait to be grown up? WOW, were we stupid or what?

No comments: