Anthony took me to dinner Thursday night for my birthday (which is in December). “It was LEGEND wait for it… I hope you’re not lactose intolerant… DARY.” We had planned to go to Casa Nueva after a long conversation and somewhat annoying decision-making process. He doesn’t like how I try to consider his feelings in matters such as these… strange? YES, I thought so… So, we met at Donkey and walked over to Casa to find out the wait was forty-five minutes to and hour! In Athens… on a Thursday… Can you believe that? We decided to leave and ended up eating at the Court Street Diner. We both ordered Cheeseburgers and they were great. It was awesome spending time with a good friend and especially a good friend who doesn’t think you eat… especially a good friend who thinks you’re a vegetarian! According to him, this would maybe be the fourth time he’s ever seen me eat. Afterwards he walked me home and I showed him his personalized ring-tone, “Let’s Go To The Mall” from How I Met Your Mother. It stopped him from singing “Soft Kitty” from The Big Bang Theory. If you guys don’t know either of these songs, I’d like to suggest strongly that you watch two of our favorite shows.
I will always LOVE you even if you aren't mine anymore. I would still do anything for you even if you won't do it for me I will think about you all the time even if you forget about me. You will never find another who loves you like I do.
I wonder how many people consider how much water the female hair can hold. Often after getting out of the shower I consider measuring the amount I can drain for my long locks.
In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: "It Goes On." - Robert Frost
I have never liked sleepovers. And I don't think I ever have or ever will like sleepovers.
I can NOT wait to get home!
Being sick really stinks. REALLY stinks. I can’t seem to concentrate long enough to learn anything for my media law final on Tuesday. I can’t remember the simplest things.
Ever heard of the Junior Fifteen? Yea… I think I’m bringing it into existence.
No comments:
Post a Comment