Thursday, July 8, 2010

I jumped in for a snatch and grab rescue today for two girls. Of course, they were grabbed before I actually got to them. Not a bad thing, but I still wish things like that wouldn’t happen at all. PARENTS WATCH YOUR CHILDREN. I’m sure it’s really not that hard and if it is don’t bring them to the pool where they could drown!

The heat has been taxing this week. The people are even worse at times, especially, sadly, my coworkers. Most of them are great people who I care about a lot, like real friends, but I (once again sadly) take my job pretty seriously and not everyone is the same way. I am a person with a great many pet peeves, I realize that, so I try to take life with a grain of salt. That grain of salt only can do some much.

My life is mostly work now, time is going by so quickly. Monday through Thursday and parts of Sunday if there’s an in-service or I need to do lesson plans... Friday and Saturday are my free days, but even those go by in a blink of an eye.

My medicine has been giving me crazy, vivid dreams. That’s why you always need to check out the side effects of your medicine. I just wish I could daydream more vividly.

My anxiety levels have risen to obnoxious levels lately. I can’t take some of life’s twists so I’ve chosen to ignore them or put them off to the side till later. When is later going to come?

No comments: