Saturday, February 21, 2009

Fool me once shame on u, fool me twice shame on me…

--Went skating w/ Viv, Ash & Shane
---Ate Chipotle @ Donkey w/ Viv, Ash & Shane
----I recommend the "Shot in the Dark" = 2 shots of expresso & dark roast (coffee)
---Came back, showered...
-"He's just not that into you" from Shane> he downloaded it for Ash and I
-Took out Trash
....... Intermission ....
Hung out with some guys on the 3rd floor
Watched "Mighty Ducks 3" & "Pans Labyrinth"
Rachel & Shaun came over...

You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks, or even moths over-analyzing a situation, trying to put the pieces together, justifying what couldn’t, would’ve happened – or you can just leave the pieces on the floor and move the fuck on. –Tupac

Eventually one of two things will happen. He’ll finally realize that you’re worth it or you’ll finally realize that he isn’t.

--- Honestly, fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me… I can’t take it anymore.
I don’t understand how so many guys can find me attractive but…
How the one guy I’m most attracted to doesn’t seem to want me and treats me like I’m not as amazing as I am.
It sounds egotistical, but I know I’m an amazing person. If you don’t believe me; come, let me prove it.
I don’t deserve to be made to feel horrible for no goddamn reason.
F**K YOU

Nate says it’s “because it means you have to match feelings. It isn't bad. It's just... difficult and for a lot of guys, they're looking for a girl who isn't difficult, but someone who is sort of the accessory to the "outfit" of their lives. Someone who can dangle around their neck and doesn't really have to mean anything. For whom they can meaninglessly "love" but not have to put the work into it. You're too smart and on his level to be fooled by a one sided relationship. In effect, it's because he doesn't have things figured out yet. So he doesn't know what he would be around someone real.”

When I shut my mouth and turn to walk away, it doesn’t mean you’ve won. It simply means your stupid ass isn’t worth any more of my time.

God doesn’t give you, the people you want, he gives you the people you need, to help you, to hurt you, to leave you, to love you, and to make you into the person you were meant to be.

---Shane, Ash & I are watching "Live Free, Die Hard"
Shane and I came up with an awesome quote:

"Dude, the only way Chuck Norris can die is if he makes things personal with Bruce Willis...

Chuck Norris made the mistake of making things personal with Bruce Willis...
Chuck Norris hasn't been heard from since...
But Bruce Willis is still alive and kickn'
Yippy Ky' Yey Motha Fucka!"