>My life has a superb cast but I can’t figure out the plot.
>I hate missing you, but I love at least having you to miss.
>The greatest thing in life is finding someone who knows all your mistakes and weaknesses but still finds you completely amazing.
>Do you remember all those times when I told those completely random, useless stories, but you listened anyways? Thanks for that.
>Someday everything will all make perfect sense, so for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason.
Happiness keeps you sweet,
Trials keep you strong,
Sorrows keep you human,
Failures keep you humble,
Success keeps you glowing
(But only God keeps you going)
>A best friend isn’t someone whose just always there for you; it’s someone who understands you a bit more than you understand yourself.
>There’s no such thing as the perfect soulmate. If you meet someone and you think they’re perfect, you better run as fast as you can in the other direction because your soulmate is the person that pushes your buttons, pisses you off on a regular basis and makes you face your shit. –Modonna
>Just because she comes off strong doesn’t mean she didn’t fall asleep crying, and even though she acts like everything is fine maybe, just maybe, she’s really good at lying.
Its over before you know it.
It all goes by so fast.
The bad nights take forever.
And the good nights never last.
>I speak my mind because it hurts to bite my tongue.
>Someday you’ll turn your radio on & I hope it takes you back to that place.
Ian Go Fast
5 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment