Courtney used this word today.
Viv and I had never heard it before... have you?
Hellion |ˈhelyən|
noun informal
a rowdy, mischievous, or troublemaking person, esp. a child.
ORIGIN mid 19th cent.: perhaps from dialect hallion [a worthless fellow,]
changed by association with hell.
The one thing I do love about this time of day (4am), Fresh Prince. It’s like the sun, you may not always see it, but it is always on, an amusing aim from Shane.
I'm pretty stressed out about my last final: PUBLIC RELATIONS.
Dude... this is scaring me so much. I don't know why it took so long to get me
I finished the zine. I got SO caught up in it I fazed everything else out.
ML said Rachel, Viv and I speak like we are in a constant inside joke, even when we are all doing other things we know what the other is talking about or doing.
I think we run on the same wavelength.
News writing wasn't my cup of tea. I'm still shaking from that exam.
Anthropology didn’t go so bad.
So I’ve heard from a few people they actually enjoy reading what I write. I never really thought about people reading what I write, let alone people I know. I always thought my words would stay lost in cyberspace.
There is a very real possibility they are being nice and humoring me. Ass kissing. Building up brownie points to get on my good side. Or just friends fulfilling their obligations…
I enjoy writing these blog entries. I enjoy writing what happens to me, and my friends. I’ve never been good at telling stories in person.
My observant, analytical brain has an outlet and it’s this blog.
I’ve been SUPER jumpy lately. I have no idea why.
I haven’t managed to get much sleep in the past few days. Overlooking the fact my mind runs wild when I try to sleep, I’m having nightmares. I miss the day of dreams or just restful sleep.
I have no idea when was the last time I didn’t need to drug myself to fall asleep peacefully.
Nightmares haunt me through naps too… I didn’t know that within such a little time who could go into the dreaming phase of the sleep cycle. I’m thinking of writing some of them down, they might be good material.
137.5 isn’t speaking to me again. I wonder what I did or didn’t do this time.
The following story involves 137.5 woke me up last night, waking me up twice Saturday night…
Ian Go Fast
5 months ago
1 comment:
Last I read the word hellion it was in reference to middle school students on a myspace forum. I knew what it meant at the time.
And maybe we actually enjoy reading? I didn't know I could get brownie points. How many comments before I get a brownie?
Post a Comment