Saturday, March 21, 2009

OSU Lost

I want to tell you about Courtney.

I hung out with the guys tonight. We watched OSU lose.

My goal, this spring break, is to get my wardrobe up to the point of dressing for men.
Mom and I went to target, I got a cute shirt and an adorably, small black dress.
If 137.5 doesn’t want me, I’m sure going to make him regret it.
I know I’ve been in this position many times and I’m not sure if I’ve ever managed to make any guy jealous.
This time I’m going to tell him to eat his heart out.
Kelly M. and I, and maybe Priya will hopefully be going to the mall tomorrow.
Can you see me in high heels… hopefully drop dead gorgeous?
I can imagine how the scenario could go… As the dumb shit to come to my room, I have a surprise for him.
Or even that I have a surprise for him…
Seduce his ass and then shut him down.
I wonder if Courtney or Rachel… or anyone will condone of this behavior. I’m going to tell her my plan. I could send him a picture over the phone.
Imagine, “When we get back from break, I have a little surprise worked up for you. &After, maybe you’ll start thinking about giving me a chance.”
Of course, the way he’s been acting, I’m really going to need entice him.
Pull out the stops… see if he’ll fall for me like I have for him and then I can crush his heart.
Yes, I will need to possibly get a little alcohol in me beforehand… I won’t have sex with him, it will be a total teasing situation.

No comments: