Working Tuesday (12-5) & Friday (3-cl) @ the Rec.
Saturday, Crew game with Dad and Mr. Ali
Post Secrets I enjoyed this week:
>>Guys never stayed because I wouldn’t have sex with them. So I did. And they still won’t stay.
>Waiting is painful. Forgetting is painful. But not knowing which to do is the worst kind of suffering.
>>Though I regret having sex before marriage, I revel in not having made love yet.
This reminded me of a conversation I had with Nate about his perfect woman. I wish him the best of luck! I wish I remembered his exact description or even a little bit of it, but I remember thinking, “WOW!”
“I don’t get attached.
I don’t want a relationship unless you can show me all guys aren’t the same and prove that you won’t play me, and promising doesn’t mean shit to me.
You have to be nothing short of amazing to keep me the least bit interested.
Yeah, my standards are high as fuck.”
“In a relationship I only want 3 things:
Eyes that won’t cry,
Lips that won’t lie,
And love that won’t die…”
I thought this quote was interesting mostly because I’ve never seen one like it. I agree with the last two. From my limited understanding, with a real relationship, a lasting one will be strengthened by tears and hard times.
“You were given this life because you are strong enough to live it.”
Do you think I was given this life because a higher being finds my struggles amusing?
“And I’m sorry if you think I’m being a bitch but being screwed over isn’t fun and I’m sick of it.”
Did someone steal this line from me?
“Sometimes you have to forget how you feel and remember what you deserve.”
Brittany has been trying to get me to do this for a long time. If only I could.
Often it’s the most deserving people who cannot help loving those who destroy them.
When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionably. –Walt Disney
& when I first met you, I never would have imagined that I would have thought that I would have dreams about you or miss being by your side or get butterflies in my stomach when someone mentions your name when I first met you I never would have thought I would love you.
Life confuses the hell out of me sometimes
Whenever you need me, I’ll always have my eyes open, shoulders dry, mouth fill with words, hands with tissues & my heart to give.
Never leave the one you love for the one you life, because the one you like will always leave you for the one they love.
I want so much for you to open your eyes ‘cause I need them to look into mine.
Every girl wants a man she can go to in her sweats, makeup running down her face, eyes red from crying, and the first think he says to her is… “Baby you look beautiful,” and means it.
The best things in life are unseen, that’s why we close our eyes when we kiss, cry an dream.
No boy is worth crying over, and the one who is won’t make you cry.
Life is an awful place to not have a friend.
Ian Go Fast
5 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment