137.5 and I are seeing a movie tonight. Well... as of an hour ago. I might meet his parents.
He met mine. My dad's not one for the piercings or tattoos; too bad those are the guys I bring home.
JM broke up with his girlfriend and came over the other night. I think he has super powers. We didn't do anything but make out and tease each other for four hours.
I like JM, but I'm not sure if I could trust him. He says I'm the only girl he's cheated with but still…
Not usually a great way to start a relationship.
And he's here in my hometown and I'll be in Athens.
And we'll see about 137.5?
I know I can only juggle 3 boys at a time, at the very most, before going insane.
So... two won't be too bad.
Till I get caught, but the sad thing was, the one time I kind of did and it only made them more competitive. Scary.
Dude... Guys do it to girls, why not girls do it to guys.
Girls usually aren’t as happy doing it. I felt bad, but... eh I'm too indecisive.
It provides amusement for my friends.
I'm far from happy. I still have no one.
JM will probably get back with his girlfriend, again, and still try to cheat with me.
137.5 will fuck things up… and I'll be alone again... waiting for you to come back from your Mike
Courtney said I need to break away, try and be happy. Her and Little Mike decided I need to come hang out with all of them, all the time. All of them as in, all of the guys that hang in Mike and Mike’s room like Brian and Anthony and Paul and Taylor.
Everyone thinks Little Mike has a man crush on Paul.
We'll all hang out.
We can give me an imaginary boyfriend and we can do the silly couples things: make smoothies, watch Grey’s…
Sadly, I’m ready to be back in Athens. I miss my bed. My bed there is more comfy
I got my haircut. My dad wanted me to keep it long
So... 137.5 wants to see duplicity, that movie with Julia Roberts and Clive Owen (chick flick).
Courtney asked, “Is he gay? Or trying to get in your pants?”
I have NO idea. I recommended “I Love You, Man.”
That’s a little backwards, don’t you agree? Especially since I know he loves “Step Brothers.” Yuck. I tried to watch it but when the sack comes out, I just couldn't take it anymore. SO small.
I've seen enough small sacks. I just have pity. It provides momentary amusement.
I do feel a little bad gossiping about it later, but not bad enough to stop. Sometimes guys deserve it, and so much more.
The movie tonight is at 8:30 PM. I picked out an outfit, but I'm a little nervous about looking ok, self-conscious.
I went shopping with a friend a few days ago, but I don’t want over sell it.
Plus, my mom, you haven't met her yet, but...
It’s more my face I'm always worried about.
Ian Go Fast
5 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment