Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A Lil' more than Sunday

It’s it funny how day-by-day nothing changes but when you look back EVERYTHINGS DIFFERENT

I suggest backing up your contacts from your phone or what have you to your computer.
I’ve lost or broke my phone a few times. I’ve learned that if you save your contacts it saves money and time.
Plus, if you don’t want a number in your phone, but still feel the need to keep it if needed, your computer can act like a storage system

I’m contemplating deleting 137.5’s number off my computer. Cut the cord.
I gave my efforts in this situation up for Lent.
No, I’m not Catholic, but I do enjoy having a reason to abstain from something important.
I don’t understand the holiday/ritual really, but I can certainly understand not wanting to go to hell…
I try to think of things that are reason. One year, I gave up soda pop. I replaced that habit with drinking cranberry juice, which I later learned had WAY more calories and sugars.

My love for you is real.
Baby if you don’t love me, somebody else will.

Some people think I say inappropriate things.
I prefer to think of it as radical honesty.

Sunday, I hung out with Kate for first time in almost a year.
Her cigarettes smell different than everyone else’s.
Last year, I would sit outside with her while she smoked… I guess now I’m used to it.

I can’t live without someone like you since there is no one like you, you’ll have to live with someone like me.

Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it’s better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.

I was born to be stubborn
To be a little bitchy
To push people to push me
I was taught to never take life for granted
To live a little
To love with everything I had
To never give up
To believe in myself
But most of all, fight for myself

I want to be the smile, the first thought, the long drive, or the short walk, the last voice, the random call, the laugh, the perfect kiss, the comforting hug, your second half, the sparkle in your eye, the everything you need, just what you want… I want to be yours

I have a man that when I come running up to him with tears running own my face, the first thing he says is, “Whose ass do I have to kick?”

Love all. Trust Few. Do wrong to no one. –Shakespeare

Love the life you live
Live the live you love
-Bob Marley

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind. – Dr. sues

JM and I started talking again. He instant messaged me out of nowhere Wednesday and we’ve spoken every day since.
After our last fight, I deleted him off facebook, so, I wonder if he’s still with his gf.
Minus the details of recent conversation, I wonder if I am the first time he’s cheated?
I think he wouldn’t speak to me if I wasn’t “attractive.”
I don’t really like that… what happens if I get hurt or when we grow old?

Learn for yesterdays, live for today, and hope for tomorrow

Friends are like potatoes if you eat them they die

I’m having another “it seemed like a good idea at the time” moment

I’ve learned that your college friends become a kind of family. You eat together, and have movie nights. You laugh; you cry; you fight; you do absolutely nothing together until you cannot seem to remember how you ever lived your life without them.

Here’s to the guys that love me, the losers that lost me & the lucky bastards who get to meet me

I haven’t taken my meds for a few days now… maybe a week. We’re talking a core of depression & that Rorschach ink mask from Watchmen… for a week.
Monday, I learned my grade in PR… FUCKKKKK!!!
O! and our presentation in Women’s Studies didn’t go as well as I thought it would…
Perfect grade on the Anthropology assignment…

2 comments:

bluesmasterelf said...

Just try to maintain contact with all of your limbs and keep breathing until it's over. Meantime, get yourself some armour.

bluesmasterelf said...

You edited. This confused me.

If I am ever to be assigned a number for reference, it must be prime.