I'm not going to stress over you anymore. It isn't worth it. I tried to work something out, but you just ignored it. I'm not trying to say I don't want you because I definitely do. All I'm saying is I'm done chasing you.
I’m not perfect. I’ll annoy you, tick you off, say stupid things, & then take them back. But put all that aside, you’ll never find a girl that cares & loves you more than me.
My pan is to forgive & forget.
Forgive myself for being stupid & forget you ever existed.
I don’t NEED a man. However, if you know any single, devilishly good-looking men, I wouldn’t be opposed to meeting them.
For beautiful eyes look for the good in others,
For beautiful lips speak only words of kindness,
And for poise walk with knowledge that you are never alone.
I’ve learned that goodbyes will always hurt.
Pictures will never replace having been there.
Memories good or bad, will bring tears
And words can never replace those feelings
Out of clutter, find simplicity.
From discord, find harmony.
In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.
Today you are you, that is truer than true.
There is no one alive who is youer than you. –Dr. Seuss
Ian Go Fast
5 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment