Monday, August 10, 2009

Q's

I believe in Love. Lust. Sex & Romance. I don't want everything to add up to the perfect equation... I want mess & chaos. I want someone to go crazy, out of his mind for me. I want to feel passion, heat and madness. I want it all.

Serendipity.Look for something; find something else, and realize that what you've found is more suited to your needs than what you though you were looking for.


If you could see that I'm the one who understands you, been here all along so why don't you see? you belong with me.


this is how it goes: I'm gonna respect those who respect those who respect me and I'll forget those who forget me, simple as that.


How people treat you is their karma, how you react is yours.


& What she wants is actually pretty simple, just a STICKY note on the counter saying "I love you," or a daisy he found that morning LAYING on her pillow because it's the little things that mean the most to her.


Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game...


War never solved anything... Except slavery, oppression, genocide, communism, fascism and nazism.


It's crazy, right? to love someone who's hurt you. It's crazier to think that someone who hurt you loves you.


Don't tell me who I am, because unless I write all my thoughts down on a piece of paper and hand it to you, you don't even know half my life.


What hurts more? Saying something and wishing you hadn't or saying nothing and wishing you had?


A best friend rides in your car no matter how many times you nearly kill them.


Who lit the fuse on your tampon?


fine, I admit it; I think of you every second o the day. You're my favorite subject to talk about, when I hug you I wish I could never let go. most of all my dreams have you in them. I always get excited when I see you again.


The person, be it gentleman, or lady who has not pleasure in a good novel must be intolerably stupid. -Jane Austen


Fuck the alcohol, sex and drugs. What really makes a rockstar are the friends, music and attitude.


Stand for something or you'll all for anything.


Life's a bitch 'cause if it was a slut, it'd be easy


I'm the type of girl who will try not to like you but ends up falling even harder.


I'm the type of girl that turns the music up way loud, just to tune out reality.


Love your enemies just in case your friends turn out to be a bunch of bastards.


"The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space." - Marilyn Monroe


I don't know where I stand with you and I don't know what I mean to you all I know is every time I think of you all I want to do is be with you.


Sometimes you need to step outside, get some air, and remind yourself of who you are and where you want to be.


"Love is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but trusting them not to..." and it seems like all the guys I give this chance to, trust not to, do.

1 comment:

stark mad jabari said...

Sometimes love is just love.