Thursday, September 17, 2009

Dream

Do you want to know something silly?

I had somewhat of a nightmare about ------- last night and its been bothering me all day.

It was weird, like most dreams are…

In the dream, I saw him kissing/with a really pretty girl & really not being himself. He was abnormally affectionate. He stood protectively close, tightly knit to her side with his arm around her waist.

For reasons I can’t explain, I felt betrayed, angry, and sad... & in my dream I was acting like a child, acting out in complete frustration.

My dreams are so vivid & it was in my neighborhood at home oddly enough.

When I say vivid... I mean VIVID.

When I woke up I wondered if it had actually happened. I can't seem to shake the feeling.

Before, I felt like I'd be fine if I saw him with someone else but now... I've been working under the assumption he doesn't want to be with me

Assumptions based on his behavior & a little birdie gave me a tip or two.

1 comment:

stark mad jabari said...

Dreams fade. Reality is better.