Saturday, October 3, 2009

So… I’ve been trying to follow Molly’s suggestion of letting loose…. But when I try & then, come home I want to coat my body in Anti-Bacterial soap… multiple times… plus, run a steel wool over my skin… erase my memory… scrub and scrub until nothing is left. O’ and vomit.

I always know when something is really bothering me when it bothers me to my very gut.

Moving on is a monster of it’s own and I’m learning my way isn’t doing the trick.

My dream is to hear rocks hitting the window and see the perfect guy for me standing outside in the rain waiting for me.


Spiteful words can hurt your feelings, but silence can break your heart


I want someone who will want to hold my hand more than anything else and who will walk away from his friends just to wrap his arms around me


When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with someone you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible


I'm sick of... the hookups, the set ups, the fuckups, the guys who only want one thing, the guys who don't know what they want... & the guy who does; but won't admit it... I just want the real thing.


It just takes some times, little girl, you're in the middle of the ride, everything will be just fine.

1 comment:

stark mad jabari said...

are you listening?
whoaohohohoh