Sunday, October 4, 2009

Everything happens for a reason... except for clowns. I mean, seriously, what the hell?


Hold on, let me write that down in my "Things I Don't Give a Crap About" Notebook


"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius, and its better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring." -Marilyn Monroe


I laugh at completely inappropriate times.


When you run from something, it only stays with you longer. If you fight something, it only makes you stronger.


Someday everything will make perfect sense. So for now, laugh at all the confusion; smile through the tears; && keep reminding yourself...

'Everything happens for a reason."


I'm LOST. I've gone to look for myself. If I should return before I et back, please ask me to wait.


Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever know. - Chuck Palahvivk, Invisible Monsters


I hate how we never got our chance to see what we couldn't been. I hate how I know I'm not over you and how I pretend to be, I hate how you've totally moved on and you have no idea that I haven't.


When you don't know who to trust, start by recognizing those who didn't hurt you while your back was turned.


her tongue has bite marks from all the things she never said


click your heels together 3 times and go fuck yourself


I'm not random. I just have TOO many thoughts


Hello. I'm the Friggin' Happiness Fairy. I've sprinkled dust on you. So smile, dammit. This shit is expensive.


LORD, grant me the serenity to accept the things i can not change, the courage to change the things i can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people i had to kill because they pissed me off.


Be careful. No body hates like the Irish


News Crew*

Tetris

Willy Wonka and The Chocolate Factory

The Bachelor**

Price Is Right Contestants*

Austin Powers

Rocky Horror*

Angry Mob

Sleeping Beauty fairies**

Charlie's Angels**

Motorcycle Gang

Liquor Cabinet*

Addams Family

Mean Girls*

80's Rock Stars

Snap, Crackle n' Pop*

Peanuts gang*

Dysfunctional Beauty Contestants*

Survivor Cast

Clue characters**


For Scarlet: 1) red dress (long) 
For Mustard: 1) somewhat shabby yellow suit, army uniform type (you might consider pinning some fake badges on your chest), 2) supply of white powder to gray your hair 
For Peacock: 1) blue dress (long), 2) cheap necklace accessories to hang down your dress, 3) blue feather to be worn against your forehead w/ a headband. 
For White: 1) nanny/cook-like uniform (black & white), 2) blue brooch (costume jewelry will be perfect), 3) supply of white powder to gray your hair 
For Green: 1) hideous green suit that is SUPPOSED to look good 
For Plum: 1) hideous purple suit

Sleeping Beauty Fairies - The Three Good Fairies Flora (dressed in red/pink), Fauna (in green), and Merryweather (in blue)

No comments: