Sunday, February 7, 2010

Worried

I’m really worried.

Like, really worried and you know this because of how much I despise using the word like, especially at the beginning of a sentence.

I’m questioning what I want to do and who I want to be… I’m a junior in college. Yet, I’m still confused where I’m going to end up and what is going to make me happy.

Do I want to be a teacher?

Do I want to stick with journalism?

Should I switch the psychology?

Should I just give up?

I need to talk with my professor tomorrow. I want to yell at him. This man is making me feel so insecure. I can’t express my distaste for this man enough.

Meeting with him… What is there to talk about? Ask him why he dislikes me without knowing me?

I need to learn to stand up for myself

I’m watching the most ridiculous show: Conveyor Belt of Love

It was on ABC for one episode. It seems like a show that would be on VH1 and go a full season. Some of the camera angles are pretty good.

There is a chick on there that keeps talking about her comic book collection.

That stupid show still hasn’t provided an outlet for my aggravation. I also tried reading for WGS, but NOoooo… and I’m all out of Tylenol PM, which at one time was an achievement. I haven’t felt the need to drug myself to sleep in over a month.

I need to go to the grocery store. When Ash and I went Saturday we didn’t think our power would be back on until this morning, so we didn’t buy any perishables.

No comments: