Monday, January 12, 2009

Fun quotes & Note 2 Ben

Fun quotes:
“There’s a spot in my heart that will never belong to anyone but you.”
“The worst thing about being lied to is knowing you weren’t worth the truth.”
“It’s hard to wait around for something you know may never happen, but it’s even harder when you know it’s everything you want.”
“I don’t know where I stand with you and I don’t know what I mean to you, all I know is every time I think of you all I want to do is be with you.”
“Never give up on someone you can’t go a day without thinking about.”
“Beginnings are scary. Endings are usually sad, but it’s the middle that counts the most.”
For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these, 'It might have been.'
Nothing hurts more than waiting since I don’t even know what I’m waiting for anymore.
A true friend sticks with you through thick and thin no matter what.
When a friend is in trouble, don’t annoy him by asking if there is anything you can do. Think up something appropriate and do it.
Do not worry about the future for it is not yet come. Live each day in the present and make it beautiful.

Note to Ben – stuck it in Dry for him to barrow.
Hey, you’ve been kind of elusive lately. What’s been happening?
I don’t know where I stand with you and I don’t know what I mean to you, but remember, if there is anything I can do I’m here for you no matter what.
Live each day in the present and make it beautiful.

No comments: