My writing still doesn’t sound right.
It doesn’t feel like it’s flowing.
I heard from Mason the other day. He told me he has a brain tumor, but the doctors are fairly sure it isn’t cancerous. He said he was getting an MRI the following day and I’m still waiting to see how that went. Apparently, it’s in the exact center of his brain, so, its too risky to operate if the tumor isn’t non-cancerous.
He said he doesn’t like telling people because it sounds like he’s dying. I’m surprised he told me, but at the same time I’m surprised people tell me a lot of things.
Mason told me he didn’t talk to me more when I saw him over winter break at a party because he thought I was going to hook up with Son. I didn’t think we looked like that.
It’s really surprising to me, having a pleasant, thoughtful conversation with Mason. He told me he’s trying to intern at Greenpeace. This can’t be the same guy I knew in high school.
Mason: “I wanna go to arctic places and try to preserve wildlife and the environment, but right now I’m applied to save Kleerkut forest in San Diego.”
I told him about Kacir. From that conversation I’d think they’d have a lot in common.
-----------------------
"What Mythological Creature Are You?" Quiz
Result is Merfolk.
>>Like the sea, you are know for your hidden depths, a changing nature, powerful and seductive beauty and a wild streak a mile wide. While you are usually calm and serene you have stormy temper, that often claims more victims than not. You can be flighty, easily distracted by things of great beauty and fiercely passionate when it comes to love.
"Which Superhero are you?" Quiz
Result is Batman.
>>You seek justice but it may be because you are fueled by personal issues. You are not afraid to work hard to achieve your goals. You are thought of as quite genius and are very good at problem solving. You use your monetary resources to assist your cold-blooded personality. You also might live in a cave.
-----------------------
True friends are like Chinese take out; they’re dependable, enjoyable, and just a phone call away.
If people talk behind your back it’s because you’re ahead of them.
When I tell you I love you I don’t say it out of habit or to make a conversation… I say it to remind you that you’re the best thing that’s ever happened to me.
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change
The courage to change the things I can
& the wisdom to know the difference.
I love it when my fingers are entagled in yours, my head is on your chest, and I’m listening to your heart beat.
It makes me feel like nothing could ever go wrong and I’m totally and completely safe with you
He isn’t my boyfriend but I love his hugs, his smile, his kisses, the way I can talk to him for hours, how he makes me laugh without even trying & how he always seems to be on my mind. I guess I’m just falling for our friendship.
Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you’ve imagined. –Thoreau
Find a person who loves you for exactly who you are good mood, bad mood, ugly, pretty, handsome. The right person is still going to think the sun shines out of your ass. That’s the kind of person worth sticking with. -- Juno
Don’t be afraid to make mistakes. Stumble and fall, because most of the time the greatest rewards as come from doing things that scare you the most. Maybe you’ll get more than you could have ever imagined. Who knows where life will take you. The road is long and in the end the journey is the destination.
Single but your welcome to change that.
----------------------
They killed Kutner on House…
I’m embarrassed to say I shed a tear at the end of that episode.
I’m nervous for my WGS 200 quiz tomorrow.
As I’ve told you, everything in there sounds like gibberish and the readings are so much worse.
I found some explanations online, but only for two of the four.
This weekend was crazy.
Friday, Abby, Rachel and I met up with Sam.
Abby’s boyfriend broke up with her Wednesday, over texting. I know how that feels because Jim did it to me. I wanted her to feel better. This guy was such an asshole. As Shaun said, “He exudes douche.”
I loaded up on cold medicine. I probably ingested two sheets of Dayquil, a whole box, that night. I also took some sinus decongestants and Musinex.
As I said before, I was flying high on cold meds all last week, and now I think you can see why.
Whenever I hang out with Sam it’s an adventure.
This adventure led us up and down Court St. and eventually to a rave on Fern.
Rachel was SO nice and brought me back to the dorm.
Bradford came over and watched the X-Men prequel I downloaded from Ninja Video. Apparently, I fell asleep laying against his back and did a little snoring.
The X-Men movie is epic, by the way.
Ryan Reynolds is in it!
X-Men was one of my favorite cartoons growing up. Scott and I would watch it every morning before going to school.
The next night I went with Mitch, Miller, and J Brown to meet up with JM, Cleetus, and Adam. Crazy night.
We ended the night at the Union where we saw Zach I.’s band play.
David and Alan from my Anthropology class were there. David told me he enjoyed reading my blog! And that I had the makings of a writer, but… who knows how many beers he had by then :)
Andy and Purcell were there too.
I met a friend of the guys, Colin. He gave me a slideshow of the pictures on his phone.
I scratched Adam’s back and he acted like a puppy.
JM and I were affectionate the whole night. I’m sad to admit that I’m pretty hurt that I haven’t heard from him really this week. It makes me feel foolish, cheap, and kind of skanky. Usually when he stops talking to me for a long period it’s because his ex. If they got back together again I’d be crushed. It really shouldn’t be like this.
He’s the one guy, at the moment, that when he touches me it feels right. I’m completely comfortable with him.
I can’t ask him to be with me, but it’ll hurt to see him with anyone else.
I’m a hypocrite.
I have all these freaking feelings bottled up and so many words I want to say, but some of them are so conflicting.
I haven’t heard or seen 137.5 in a week.
The whole situation with him pisses me off. I don’t deserve this treatment and I want to know why I’m getting it. It boggles my mind. I may try to hunt him down for a talk this weekend.
Ian Go Fast
5 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment