Little Mike sent me THIS after I told him I wanted my dad to act all protective when I bring guys home.
The one time my dad spoke violently he mentioned electrocution. It was when a new guard at work, who was 24 when I was 16, asked me out. I thought it was funny. I never went out with him. I found the whole thing pretty creepy.
<<< 12:05 AM >>>
Rachel lent me a book, Jitterbug Perfume. It's interesting. I had her read “The Perks of Being a Wallflower.” This is true friendship, sharing.
I like the writing style, but so far the plot and characters isn’t being processed.
Rachel said that it can get pretty surreal, but she thinks its really funny and interesting.
Shaun (Rachel’ boyfriend) is visiting this weekend. So many people are leaving or have left for the Easter weekend.
I'm ashamed to say I'm watching “Twilight.” I'm too picky about my chick flicks.
I like how the lead lady Kristen Stewart isn't stereotypically pretty.
And that guy... he's def not hot. This is where we hit confrontation.
Rachel thinks he was SO hot as Cedric Diggory (Harry Potter)!
I don’t understand it...
I was always a Wood fan; although Wood did have a huge forehead.
Rachel said, “I think we just need to face the basic truth here. quidditch players are sexy.”
All the computer editing of the actors physical appearance!
I wish I had a computer to make me look hot all the time!
O! Ashley got abducted a little bit ago. She didn't believe me that it would happen, but it did.
She was taken by the frat she’s pledging frat.
They came, banged on the door and took her.
I told her this would happen, but I think she was expecting a phone call. I'm picturing some cool hazing ritual going on. I'm pretty sure it’s innocent; although, I am very curious. They took her out in her PJ's and were very commanding.
Seemed like something out of a TV show. Particularly, it reminded me of “Gilmore Girls” when Rory was taken to be initiated into the Puffs.
So... I hope something cool happens like they spray them with silly string or... throw things on them! It's not a frat without hazing; some type of hazing. A frat is a frat, there are expectations and I expect hazing.
Well, we'll see what she has to say, but she can't make it over dramatize, so sad.
Rachel suggested I should join a frat! My stories would be way better.
I agreed but me... in a frat or sorority? Can you see that? I can't and Rachel said she couldn’t either.
Rachel: “You're skinny/tan enough, though.”
If I did, it would be like Drew Barrymore in “Never Been Kissed,” a journalist trying to infiltrate a group by pretending to be one of them, except this would be a frat/sorority.
I'd totally rock! But ME… ME wouldn’t fit in. I'd have fun pretending.
Rachel said she’d have fun listening to the stories while I did it and maybe one day I should go into investigative reporting.
That's kind of what we're learning in info gathering. I think I’d enjoy doing that. It would be fun, pretending to be someone else and getting paid for it! Plus, people seem to tell me things without effort on my part.
I told Rachel about my encounter with 137.5. I told her that he was calm when I talked to him and he looked healthier. She thought those were good signs, but we agreed he still deserves a punch in the face and I deserve an apology, it better be a good one damn it!
Rachel: “If its not, I'll kick his ass for you.”
I'd LOVE to see that.
I can see her and Courtney could plan something. I think they'd come up with a brilliant plan of attack.
Ian Go Fast
5 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment