Sunday, April 12, 2009

Really, I'm not ok

What will it take to show you
That it's not the life it seems?
I've told you time and time again
You sing the words
But don't know what it means

I'm not okay
I'm not okay
Well, I'm not okay
I'm not O-Fucking-K
(I'm not okay)
I'm not ok

-I'm Not Ok, by My Chemical Romance

My head hurts so much it’s making me cry.
I NEED to go here tomorrow:

Ohio University Student Health Service (SHS)
Hudson Health Center
Hours of Operation: Mon 8 AM to 7 PM

-----

SINUS HEADACHE SYMPTOMS, AND WHAT TO DO IF YOU HAVE ONE!

"If you get a cold or an allergy attack, which simply doesn't seem to go away, it may be sinusitis.

When you get an infection and your sinuses become inflamed, that's sinusitis. You may begin to feel like you have a cold or the flu.

With a sinus headache, you will often deal with post-nasal drip, which is a collection of mucus in the back of your throat when you're lying on your back. You may also be congested. These symptoms are also typical of migraine. However, a sinus infection will last considerably longer, and if it becomes worse you may feel generally sick and even have a fever (with migraine you may feel like you have a fever, but you usually don't). Fatigue is common. You may also find that your mucus is thicker than normal and discolored.
The pain in a sinus headache is usually localized around the eyes, and you may actually feel some tenderness.
It is important for a sinus infection to be treated, because over time the infection can spread to the brain or to the membranes covering the brain."

No comments: