Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Frustration

In one moment your entire life can change course.
The moment you decide where you’re going because you refuse to go back to where you’ve been.

So… I’m a little miffed at several things.
One, JM… Boys frustrate me... I’m not enjoying all their indirect messages. I’m not enjoying playing games. Do you like me or not? Just tell me so I can get over you if not!
I know it’s not his fault necessarily. I kind-of feel like I care about him more than I had originally planned.

Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was choice, but falling in love with you was completely out of my control.

“You are single, make the best of it. It doesn’t mean you’re not good enough, it means that no one is good enough for you.”
I’m single and beautiful but independent and strong so don’t think I’m a piece of ass. I don’t need boys; I can hold my own

“You never find the right person if you can never let go of the wrong, but at the same time the moment you feel like letting go, you remember why you held on for so long. Sometimes you have to forget what you want & remember what you deserve.”

“Wait for the boy who will do anything to be your everything.”

Have I told you about JDort? He’s a really great guy I met through OUAC swim lessons. I don’t know why, but he seems to sincerely care about my wellbeing. I don’t know what I did to deserve it. I really should make more of an effort to hang out with him.

Maybe I really am meant to end up with #2 in the end.

TWO, earlier, someone was playing their bass SUPER LOUD… I was trying to sleep! I was trying to chill in my room and those jerks couldn’t be considerate of their neighbors. I felt like I was with my brother again… him and his friends just couldn’t turn down their sub-woofers…

Martin Lawrence

Idea for guys: “He gave her 12 roses: 11 were real & 1 was fake. He said, ‘I’ll love you, until the last one dies.”

No comments: