Love isn't about the words we say, the actions we take, the things we do, the hearts we break... it's about people who can look at each other and JUST KNOW
Don't let anyone ever make you feel like you don't deserve what you want.
And she's just a stupid little girl with her hopes too high and her feelings much too strong, especially for a boy like him.
I think I'm afraid to be happy because whenever I get too happy, something bad always happens. -Charlie Brown
Be nice to everyone you meet. They're facing battle you have no idea about.
I may not be the most important person in your life, but I hope that one day when you hear my name you smile & say, "That's my friend."
It's better to have LOVED & LOST than to live with the PSYCHO the rest of your life.
NEVER got to bed angry, stay up and plot your revenge.
Expecting life to be good to you because you're a nice person is like expecting a bull not to charge you because you're a vegetarian.
Ian Go Fast
5 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment