Sunday, April 12, 2009

2 Songs That Illustrate My Feelings

"I Hate Everything About You"
Three Days Grace

Every time we lie awake / After every hit we take / Every feeling that I get / But I haven't missed you yet

Every roommate kept awake / By every sigh and scream we make / All the feelings that I get / But I still don't miss you yet

Only when I stop to think about it

I hate everything about you / Why do I love you / I hate everything about you / Why do I love you

Every time we lie awake / After every hit we take / Every feeling that I get / But I haven't missed you yet

Only when I stop to think about it

I hate everything about you / Why do I love you / I hate everything about you / Why do I love you

Only when I stop to think / About you, I know / Only when you stop to think / About me, do you know

I hate everything about you / Why do I love you / You hate everything all about me / Why do you love me

I hate / You hate / I hate / You love me

I hate everything about you / Why do I love you

--------

"Don't Stay"
Linkin Park

Sometimes I need to remember just to breathe / Sometimes I need you to stay away from me / Sometimes I’m in disbelief I didn’t know / Somehow I need you to go

Don’t stay / Forget our memories / Forget our possibilities / What you were changing me into / Just give me myself back and / Don’t stay / Forget our memories / Forget our possibilities / Take all your faithlessness with you / Just give me myself back and / Don’t stay

Sometimes I feel like I trusted you too well / Sometimes I just feel like screaming at myself / Sometimes I’m in disbelief I didn’t know / Somehow I need to be alone

I don’t need you anymore, I don’t want to be ignored / I don’t need one more day of you wasting me away / I don’t need you anymore, I don’t want to be ignored / I don’t need one more day of you wasting me away

With no apologies / Don't stay / Don't stay

No comments: