Thursday, September 10, 2009

Q's 2

>> Sometimes, life will kick you around, but sooner or later, you realize you're not just a survivor. You're a warrior, and you're stronger than anything life throws your way. -Brooke Davis

>She moved on, and I feel sorry for you because she thought you were the most amazing boy ever. If she could have had any guy in the world, she still would have picked you, now, you're just another part of her past, a memory more faded everyday and someday, she'll find the one she deserves and he will maker her the happiest girl in the world.

>>Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. -Dr. Seuss

>It takes guts to fall in love, but it takes nerve to go back to the one who broke you.

>>Just think, you could be a big part of someone else's life and not know it.

>I've learned that goodbyes will always hurt, pictures never replace having been there, memories good or bad will bring tears, and words can never replace those feelings.

>>MOVE ON. It's just a chapter in the past, but don't close the book, just turn the page.

>Although, perhaps, we were meant to be together, he was too stupid.

>>Love all, trust few, do wrong to no one. -Shakespeare

>My work friends are the only reason I haven't quit my job.

>>I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go. Things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right. You believe lies so you eventually lean to trust no one but yourself and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. -Marilyn Monroe

>I've made mistakes in my life. I've let people take advantage of me, and I've accepted way less than I deserve. But I've learned from my bad choices and even though there are some things I can never get back and people who will never be sorry. I'll know better next time and I won't settle for anything less than I deserve.

>>It's not denial. I'm just very selective about the reality I accept.

>Have you ever looked at someone and immediately thought, "Epic Fail?"

>>Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning how to dance in the rain.

>Obstacles are put in your way to see if what you want is worth fighting for

>>I'm sarcastic and have a smartass attitude. It's a natural defense against drama, bullshit, and stupidity.

>I'm far from perfect. At times, I'll annoy you, piss you off, say stupid things & then take them back, but put all that aside, because you'll never find a girl that cares & loves you more than me.

>>I'll admit I never was the perfect one... I wasn't always there... didn't make you smile at all times but there is one thing I'll admit I did... I was the best person I could be for you

>I think that the worst part is that I knew this would happen

No comments: